Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First thing's first

Now, when I talk about martial arts, a lot of you would probably think directly to a movie, or to Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and Chuck Norris. But the fact of the matter is that it's extremely more complicated then one might think.

Not only is it hard to accomplish, but there's many different styles to choose from. As my job, I will give you those styles, define them, and tell you the basics.

Here are styles I will be doing.
Aikido
Boxing (Yes, it is a martial art)
Capoeira
Choy Li Fut
Dim Mak
Goju Kai
Goju Ryu
Hapkido
Hsing
Iaido
Jeet Kune Do
Jujitsu
Judo
Jujutsu
Kali
Karate
Kempo
Kendo
Kickboxing
Krav Maga
Kung Fu
Kyokushinkai
Muay Thai
Ninjitsu
PaKua
Pentjak Silat
Sambo
Savate
Shito Ryu
Shorin Ryu
Shorinji Kempo
Shotokan
Shukokai
Sumo (Yes, this is also a martial art. Surprising, right?)
Tae Kwon Do
Tai Chi Chuan
Tang Soo Do
Uechi Ryu
Wado Ryu
Wing Chun
Yoseikan

I will be doing these all in alphabetical order, unless someone requests me to do one early.

Just let me know your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment